NOT YOUR AVERAGE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE!
We are excited to present a virtual conference like no other. One-on-one live networking with other attendees, interactive on-camera sessions with speakers, a virtual exhibitor hall, conference contests and more! We may not be able to meet in person, but that does not mean we can't have an interpersonal experience!
Join us for this FREE event where we will focus on the tools and strategies necessary for building your teams, growing your business and developing 20/20 vision for the new decade. Featuring a great line-up of speakers, opportunities to network with other attendees and an interactive virtual exhibitor hall, this is THE conference you do not want to miss.
Featured Keynote and International Peak Performance Speaker Jen Groover who will share insight on Mastering Your Mind in Uncertain Times. Ms. Groover has been named a leading “Serial Entrepreneur" by Entrepreneur Magazine, was ranked #8 by SAP in the Top 51 Influencers of Human Potential, served as a UN delegate to first ever Global Accelerator for the Global Entrepreneurs Council, and is a top business and lifestyle contributor and content creator for major television networks: ABC, CBS, CNBC, NBC, Fox News, Fox Business News and The CW.
Conference Sessions Include:
CLICK HERE FOR THE CONFERENCE AGENDA
- Mastering Your Mind in Uncertain Times with Jen Groover, Author of the More Method
- A Guide to Ensuring Your PPP Loan is Forgiven with Jerry Grady, UHY LLP
- Distinguishing Yourself in a Client-Driven Marketplace with Paul Siker, Advanced Recruiting Trends
- Digital Marketing: What You Need To Be Doing Now with David Searns, Haley Marketing
- Selling in Uncertain Times & Positioning for the Bounce Back, with Rachel Modrak, Trainer/Keynote/Speaker/Coach
- ASA National Updates with Toby Malara, American Staffing Association
- Getting Back to Business in the COVID-19 World with Andrew Cleves & Chris Koehler, Frantz Ward
- Learning from the Past/Looking to the Future: 4 Staffing Firm Presidents Share Their Insight with Jeff Miller, Dawson; Jeff Doepker, The Doepker Group Inc.; Randy Dean, Revel IT; & Kyle Decker, The Job Center Staffing
- Managing Teams Virtually with Rachel Modrak
- Building a Legacy: EOS For Staffing & Recruiting Firms, Roundtable Discussion with Aaron Grossman, CEO, Talent Launch: Tim Glennie, Managing Partner, BridgeView IT: Ryan Klusch, President, AllStaff facilitated by Derek Pittak, Founder & Professional EOS Implementer, Blueprint Vision Group
- Slingshot to Your Best Second Half Ever Tom Erb, Tallann Resources
- ALSO FEATURING 1:1 Live Networking with Attendees, EXPO Hall with Chances to Win Prizes and Virtual Happy Hours!
Thank you to this year's sponsors! Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Jeanne Hoffman at 614.746.3604 for details!