Join us as we focus on the tools and strategies necessary for building your teams, growing your business and developing 2020 vision for the new decade!
Gain insight from International Peak Performance Speaker Jen Groover about how to get more of everything you want out of life through "THE MORE METHOD" by mastering beliefs and physiological state, understanding the power of perspective, elevating your relationships, and understanding the expansiveness of your potential in all aspects of life. Some of Jen's accomplishments include
- Named a leading “Serial Entrepreneur" by Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Ranked #8 by SAP in the Top 51 Influencers of Human Potential.
- UN delegate to first ever Global Accelerator for the Global Entrepreneurs Council.
- Top business and lifestyle contributor and content creator for major television networks: ABC, CBS, CNBC, NBC, Fox News, Fox Business News and The CW.
Learn about “Creating The ‘WOW!’ Factor” - Maximizing Candidate & Client Engagement Using Value-Added Employment & Talent Branding Strategies" with Advanced Recruiting Trends Founder and CEO Paul Siker. In addition to starting a talent acquisition and recruitment training consultancy, Paul also serves as a Managing Partner of The Artisan Group, an executive search and staff augmentation firm. He has spoken at NAPS and ASA events throughout the country.
Understand the importance of building relationships and solving problems with Trainer, Speaker, and Consultant Rachel Modrak in her session "You've Lost That Loving Feeling." She will examine the parallels to our behavior in our personal relationships to those with our customer relationships. You will acquire the tools to keep the romance alive, customer and employee retention strategies, effective communication tactics and tips for creating partnerships with customers and employees.
Examine the Benefits of EOS as Derek Pittak, Founder & Professional EOS Implementer facilitates a panel discussion of firms who have implemented Entrepreneurial Operating Systems in order to get what they want from their businesses.
- EARLIEST EarlyBird $200 through March 31 (BEST DEAL!)
- EarlyBird $225 though April 30
- Regular Pricing $275 May 1 through June 5
- EarlyBird $300 through April 30
- Regular Pricing $375 May 1 through June 5
Click HERE for Island accommodations information.
Ferry service to the island is available via Miller Ferries or Jet Express.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click HERE for sponsor information.
No refunds will be given for cancelled registrations after Friday, May 31, 2020.